THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Sunday, July 28, 2013

MACHO JEEP


This started life as a JEEP Unlimited 4 door Wrangler.  Then the owner started flexing his creative muscles.  The entire body both interior and exterior including the Bushwacker fender flares has been coated with a thick matte finish bed liner material.  It is jacked up and has oversize tires and wheels.  The hard top is not factory but has a sloped rear.  I will not presume to analyze the particular choices of springs flares tire wheels etc...I would like to congratulate the owner for creating a custom Wrangler that gets as close to a Military Hum-Vee as any vehicle I have seen and I have my eye out for custom Jeeps.  This one is PRIMO.


2 comments: