THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Saturday, October 9, 2010

PROCRASTINATION

Some of my dearest relatives lack organizational skills. The Kitty herself is semi-ditzy and I wish I had a dollar for every time she uttered the words "Oh, Sh*t, I forgot my cell phone can I borrow yours." I do the "Spectacles, testicles, wallet, and comb" check before I leave the house so I do not forget my cell phone, car keys, glasses, wallet, sunglasses, and other items. I have an accountant that pays my regular recurring bills because without this I would have my water and electricity turned off and I couldn't call to get them reconnected because AT and T would have pulled my plug too. EVERY time I get a notice of a meeting or a social engagement I immediately put it in the calendar on my iPhone. This way I only have to remember one thing... "immediately put in iPhone" rather than "the ARK is leaving tomorrow at 9 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment