THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Sunday, April 17, 2011

CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT


This Blog has been about REALITY in the sense that unlike the New York Times who claims to be all about "All the news that's fit to print" while having the most obvious agenda possible, I don't claim to be fair and balanced at all. I see things the way I see them and report to you. Sometimes I get feedback that I was "too harsh" or "unfair"in my post about, for example, certain pompous windbag politicians. Sorry about that, but I calls 'em the way I sees 'em. A house-arrest ankle bracelet is NOT a fashion accessory, Linsey, it means you are a criminal, despite what VARIETY says.

This summer when I spend time in Nantucket, I will have my camera with me at all times. I will write about what I see and how I interpret it. If your Ox gets gored, I guess you will have to take it to the Vet along with your sacred COW. As for Sarasota and my other island Siesta Key, look for more reporting on windbags and smoke and mirrors which are everywhere and which appear in our local paper, a N Y Times mini-me. If you read both their account and mine, you can trust my version. At least when I give my over the top biassed opinion I don't make believe that I am writing the Gospel.




No comments:

Post a Comment