THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BOB KATZ

Yesterday morning while we were having breakfast at the Casa de Oracle on Siesta Key (island) Florida, we looked out the window and saw this Bobcat looking for something all over our yard. He went into every thicket and garden back and forth until he "spooked" a rabbit into running out into the open. Big mistake for the rabbit. This is one fast cat. I know the photo is blurry but I had to take it through the window with my iphone on a cloudy day etc. And I enlarged it for this blog. Anyway it was a good day for Bob Katz but not so much for Peter Rabbit.

There is a lot of wildlife here on the key and much of it is our back yard. We have cavorting dolphis, lumbering manatees, graceful Ospreys and turtles and snakes (non-poisonous).

This reminds me of a joke. A turtle was mugged in Central park by a gang of snails. The detective asked him to give details. The turtle said that he couldn't remember much "Because it all happened so fast." I guess everything is relative.



No comments:

Post a Comment