THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

IT HAS TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE'S FAULT

Talk about killing two birds with one stone. The paid advertising on buses, taxis, bus-stops, and now Ambulances makes it impossible to NOT see the smiling faces of some attorney willing to represent you for...whatever. Interestingly, the lawyers in this firm are all nice people who I believe mean well, but they are completely in sync with modern day America, a country in which Whitney Houston is a VICTIM, nobody falls on his own ass unless somehow someone else is to blame, and forget about life saving drugs, every side effect is a potential lawsuit. I want to know if I see a lawyer commercial on TV and become irate and my blood pressure goes up...can I sue?

No comments:

Post a Comment