THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ECONOMIC TEAM

I was listening to Morning Joe and heard that Larry Summers is quitting the OBAMA economic team (not the first). You remember him as the former president of Harvard who was booted out of his job for political incorrectness. I was wondering what these guys are going to do when they fill out their Curriculum Vitae in preparation for their next job. I figure Summers is going to put down 2009-2010 Sabbatical. If you were part of an economic TEAM whose success could be compared to the losing team in a SuperBowl whose final score was 56 to ZIP, what would you put in YOUR C.V.? I think "I was in a COMA" would be better than admitting "I was in charge of the Stimulus package and improving employment in America."

Rahm "Rambo" Emanuel, the Chief of Staff at the White House who was practically invisible for the past 2 years has his beady little eyes set on becoming the Mayor of Chicago. When I think of honesty in government, "Chicago" immediately pops into my head. Any one named Daley, for example. Maybe our next presidential administration can come entirely from another city, say, the one that Tony Soprano came from in New Jersey. It has to be more honest...Bada-Bing.

No comments:

Post a Comment