THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SARASOTA SUNRISE

This is the view I have when I write my BLOG in Sarasota in the early morning. I can't say I don't miss the view and the weather there this month is not AWFUL the way it will be over the summer months. In July August and September it is like living on the surface of the SUN. Up in Nantucket it has been a bit overcast but today it is 70 degrees and sunny.

The biggest difference for me is the ability to be outdoors in the sunshine and the clean air and walk and walk for miles without being drenched with perspiration. After I sign off this morning, I will walk about a mile or two and bring my bike to Harvey Young's shop for a spring tune up... air in the tires, lubricate the chain, and check the brakes. I love my outdoor life. It reminds me of my childhood up north when my shoe leather and my bike were the way I got around.

No comments:

Post a Comment