THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Friday, May 20, 2011

WHY DO WE DO WHAT WE DO?

" For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?"

Whether in business where dog-eats-dog or in the way we abuse ourselves while we chase some lofty goal, do we stop and ask the question..."What price am I paying to get what it is I think I want? Is it costing me my family, my honor, my health?" Just in my circle of friends, I know young people with awful things happening to them. I am sure you do too. Will they say at the end of their days... "I wish I had spent more time at the office." ??? Or would we all be better off if we were happy with what we have and spend time on the best things in life... which as we all know... are free?


No comments:

Post a Comment