THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Sunday, December 26, 2010

TWITTER? Twittilation?

Some young person convinced me that I should get a Twitter and Facebook account so I did. Out of the first 4 messages (tweets) that I got, three of them were for erectile dysfunction and male enhancement. I hope it gets better. So far the random tweets are worse than spam, and when I looked on the pages of some young people in college to see what they were writing, I got a sudden lack of confidence in the future of our country. OMG.

When I went into practice about 35 years ago, my waiting room was filled on my first day. Unfortunately it was filled with drug detail men, copier salesmen, and druggies whose dog ate their prescription and they just need a few narcotics to tide them over until they get back to Ohio. This was my Twitter experience on opening day, only they are trying to sell me the drugs.

I will keep you posted as to my progress with this. I was advised that going on social networking sites will increase exposure for this blog. I linked it to Facebook and Twitter and we shall see. I really enjoy writing this stuff. I wish I could get more exposure. Maybe the male enhancement medication will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment