THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Monday, December 20, 2010

YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD

YES this is the Christmas card for all my loyal readers, No, it is not my family. It is a Canadian family named Trudeau that got in all sorts of "trouble" for having their photo taken in real fur. I appreciate their "I don't care what you think" attitude. They are Canadians, and without fur, there would not have ever been a Canada, so I guess they are saying to PETA, "kiss my Coyote."

I was going to send out cards again this year as I have in the past with expensive foil envelopes, hand signed, a little note about what we have been doing since last year, and of course a 44 cent US postage stamp. The economy is in the crapper and to help preserve capital I did not buy the card, envelope, or stamp and have sent this free one to all of you. If you are on my Christmas list, you are probably on my email list too and I have sent you the link to my blog. So to all of you out there... MERRY CHRISTMAS, and wear fur, it kept the original owner warm and probably will do the same for you. Good will, and Hunting... sounds like a good title for a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment