THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


Yesterday marked the 1 month anniversary of our arrival in Nantucket, and the end of a month of blogging (about 90 posts). I have enjoyed the process and received a lot of feedback, personally and by e-mail. It seems that most people, even those who read the Blog regularly, like to remain anonymous. Anyway, I remain encouraged to keep this up because it helps me to focus on those things during the day that are unique and exciting or memorable. It is that snapshot of a moment I wrote about, posted in cyberspace.

3 comments:

  1. You're the ultimate pen pal. Each post is a glimpse into your life that I/we get to participate in too. It's pretty neat and I look forward to being there in a week's time and contributing to the chronicles. Over and out from your other island digs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly, my "friends" seldom give me feedback on what is a labor of love. NN you are appreciated. I hereby knight and dub you N-squared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Phil,

    Congratulations on your 1st month anniversary enjoying Nantucket. I love reading your blog, a wonderful snapshot about your many memorable activities and discoveries.

    Hugs, Xoxo, Tiki.

    ReplyDelete