THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Friday, July 15, 2011

GO DADDY

Unusual named company, GoDaddy, an internet domain registration company that got famous because of clever advertising like in this photo. I was lured (lurid?) in by their advertising on the SuperBowl and attempted to set up a website. Getting the Domain Name was easy, trying to set up the website almost drove me NUTS. I tried everything they said on their website and nothing worked for me. I am not a complete internet tyro and I can drive my own blog quite handily. I have an iPhone, I do all the usual electronic gizmos and social networking. Despite that, I could not get to first base with setting up my "easy" website. So I contacted them and they have a page to cancel the subscription. that was no easier but I got-er-done.
Let that be a lesson to you. Don't buy something just because of a T-shirt and its apparent contents. Things can be deceptive.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever see the highly anticipated ad revealed at this year's Super Bowl?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htFlkfjOkNA

    ReplyDelete