THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Sunday, July 24, 2011

REMOTELY Possible

The Kitty and I had breakfast this morning at North Beach Manor, our home away from home in NANTUCKET. Following breakfast we turned on TV in the hopes of watching something entertaining. The news shows dominated the airways...with CNN and FOX being the leaders of the pack. Amy Winehouse and 4 star General Shalikashvili are still dead, Gay couples queued up by the hundreds in New York City to get married, and leading the hit parade of crap I wish I did not see was Congress dithering over the Debt Ceiling. "Oh, what should we do about it?" like a couple of grade school children arguing over who is the bigger poopie-head.

Well, truth be told, they are all a bunch of poopie-heads and they hold our economic lives (among other stuff) in the palms of their greedy hands. I tried to watch for a bit but just couldn't do it. I reached for the ONLY WEAPON I have against this army of incompetents and that is my REMOTE CONTROL. I pushed the RED button on top which is marked ALL ON but also works as ALL OFF. The feeling of POWER was amazing. They're ON, they're OFF, they're ON, they're OFF.. Outstanding. MUTE WORKS PRETTY WELL TOO, unless one of the Democrat women is on the screen in which case pulling the PLUG out of the wall is your only hope.

1 comment:

  1. And hopefully the closed captioning is disabled as well.

    ReplyDelete