THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Thursday, June 9, 2011

As sure a thing as Elliot Spitzer's girlfriend

Just like I could go to Demetrio's in Sarasota every day when I am in Florida, I can go to Something Natural in Nantucket. They make an amazing sandwich. They also have some fantastic cookies and breads. On the weekends in the summer, the line is out the door and into the parking lot. Yesterday when I went there I was the only person at the counter, I ordered my sandwich, paid $6 and was outa there in 5 minutes.

My favorite sandwich is an All-American standard... Smoked turkey, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mustard, on oat bread. Mmmmmm. I have others sometimes. But like the Chicken Parm or Meatball Sandwich at Demetrio's, I have NEVER been disappointed by going with my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment