THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Saturday, June 25, 2011

CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL

We are fascinated by the trial of this woman who is accused or murdering her 3 year old daughter. We don't know if she did it but most of us hate her anyway for lots of good reasons. Little Caylee went missing and mommy dearest did not tell anyone for over a month. Mother of the year award right around the corner for this chick.

This accused murderer is not bad looking, in fact if I were a young man in a bar, and she were there, I would not miss the chance to buy her a drink. Of course the evening might end with me in a dumpster with duct tape wrapped around my head but that's the point isn't it? You never can tell.

The Kitty is magnetically attracted to HLN channel's coverage gavel to gavel of this trial. The glacially slow legal wranglings put me to sleep. I have served as an expert witness in trial many times but I would come in, take the oath, answer some questions and give my opinions for an hour or so and then I would leave. I was not even allowed to be in the courtroom before my testimony because they invoked "the Rule" which basically means they did not want my opinions altered by my hearing the opinions of prior witnesses. This trial has been in progress for about a month. I would have to have a caffeine intravenous drip going at full speed to even stay awake for this puppy. I don't know how the Kitty does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment