THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Friday, June 10, 2011

JUNE 3:16

At unexpected times during the day, I come across coincidences and synchronistic events. It may be thinking about someone and then nearly instantly get a phone call from that person. Sometimes it is a number on a clock...or a date. My nuera (daughter in law) has a birthday on 11/11/2011.

I guess we are all familiar with one of the most popular biblical verses John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that..." As I looked at my iPhone yesterday this is what I saw. It is JUNE. The time was 3:16 pm. There was just something about the screen that spoke to me.

If you are alert to and believe in synchronicity, and its implication that the Universe is more woo-woo than we usually think, these "more than coincidences" are there all the time. Keep your eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment