THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Friday, June 10, 2011

I STARTED TO WRITE.....

I started to write something about health and sugar and cholesterol and yadda yadda and I got about 2 pages of it written and it is complete crap. Though it is 100% scientifically accurate including all the information about type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome and even though I wrote it.. it bored me to tears. I can just imagine that to the reader it would be pure Lunesta or Ambien.

It is as if by eating right and exercising all day long we will live forever. It just isn't so. I guess we should try to avoid eating a bowl of butter but I am not sure if that makes any difference either. I am a medical doctor and believe me when I tell you that even if you never put any grease or bad carbs in your mouth, you can still get sick. So drink up. Have lots of coffee and alcohol and smoke some dope and sit on your ass because when your number is up, it's up. And I would hate to look back and say to myself that I was deprived of Creme Brulee or canollis because doctors told me that they were bad for me. And here I was going down for the third time and I never tasted a Cinnabon.

I do not drink more than 2 glasses of wine because more makes me slur my words and I like to talk a lot and be understood. I like ketchup and fries with my big juicy burger. I work out NOT so I can live forever but because it makes my old joints feel better. And another thing the stress you create over doing the right thing all the time, is more likely to kill you than that quarter pounder with cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment