THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Thursday, June 9, 2011

T S A CALENDAR

We are going to take a short break from Nantucket later this month to go home and visit our friends and relatives. We will not be flying on a PRIVATE plane, we will be on board U S Air after a search of our PRIVATES. The last time I went through security at an airport I said to myself "That is a more thorough physical exam than I got at my family doctor's office last month." Rumor has it that if you mention AlQuaida you get a free colonoscopy, but I will wait until next year.

Since we will be boarding in Nantucket, in a small and intimate (I hope not too intimate) airport, the process of clearing security and boarding should be less trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment