THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Saturday, June 12, 2010

BROTHERHOOD OF THIEVES

No, I am not talking about Goldman Sachs, it is a restaurant in Nantucket. It dates back to the mid 1800s and the ceiling height is quite low. It reminds me of a typical London pub with dark brown wood and few windows. More like a cave than a room. The food was good and the prices were typical Nantucket. Dinner with one beer, a couple of cups of chowder, three bistro meals divided 4 ways...$64 plus tax. I would go back again for the food and the ambiance. We stopped in this afternoon to check it out and liked it enough to come tonight. It is near the bookstore we browsed earlier. someone pulled out from a parking space right in front of the place which was fortuitous because it was raining. Saturday night in town can be busy. We have had a long day of exploring, eating, and drinking and even though it is only 10pm I am thinking of hitting the sack. Thanks to those of you who sent me emails today including some wedding pictures. I like to hear from you as much or more than you want to hear from me. Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment