THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Old Dog needs to go to the Pound

You would think that Robin Williams and John Travolta together in a comedy movie would be great. Throw in the lovely Kelly Preston and you would expect it would be worthwhile watching. Well, I watched it (the Kitty fell asleep during the opening credits and awoke just about the time we were finding out who the Dolly grip and the Key grip were) and it was a stinker. Sure there had to be some funny lines considering these two great comedic actors. I wonder if there is any way I can get my dollar back from the Red Box DVD vending machine? I know I will never get back the two hours I spent watching this PoS.

No comments:

Post a Comment