THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Saturday, June 19, 2010

MURRAY gets back its MOJO


We love to shop in Murray's Toggery but I had sworn off their beverage store on Main Street because their price on Kendall Jackson chardonnay was way too high and the checkout person when I was last there was more interested in talking to her boyfriend than waiting on customers. I was thirsty today while walking on Main Street just after the Art Fair and went in to buy a bottle of water and while I was there I checked their stock. There on the shelf was our beloved KJ chardonnay at $16 a bottle (it was $25 on a previous trip.)

All is forgiven and I will patronize their store again now that they repriced their wine. By the way, their counterman today, from Jamaica, was very nice and helpful. The whole experience was far improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment