THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Saturday, June 19, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY QUESTIONS

Several of the followers of this BLOG have asked WHAT KIND OF CAMERA I HAVE BEEN USING TO CAPTURE THE PHOTOS I PUT ON MY BLOG? Some of them come from my new SONY digital camera but most of them are taken with my iPHONE 3GS because I have it with me all the time. It is better to get a photo even if it is lower resolution than to miss it because I left my bigger camera in the car or at a home.

2 comments:

  1. Is this anyone's house in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it belongs to someone. In particular. Who the hell that is, I haven't a clue. It caught my eye because it is right sized and has a very nice climbing rose. I see houses up here all the time that are beautiful but I say to myself...Unless you are Jon and Kate plus 8, why would you need such a mansion? I could see myself in this house. Preferably with permission.

    ReplyDelete