THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Thursday, June 17, 2010

CROWN of GOLD

Small bump in the road. Last night, this little nugget came out of its normal habitat, #29 mandibular location in my mouth, and left an empty space. I am here in a far away land and will seek out a dentist to glue it back or tell me some more complicated option may have to be pursued. I am optimistic that some glue will do the trick. If I were way out there in the sticks, I would probably get out the superglue. If I were in Sarasota I would go to my trusted dentist. Dr. Georgiades. But I'm not.

Anyway, that little girl I met on the street yesterday was right, this tooth sure is yellow, or more precisely, golden .

2 comments:

  1. I showed my daughter this and she replied did he have a cavity? Did the tooth fairy leave him a gold tooth? Only on this little nugget in the ocean would the tooth fairy be so generous.
    She was very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I found a gold tooth on my pillow but it had fallen out of my own mouth. The Tooth Fairy played no part in this event. There is a Tooth Fairy but she only leaves money or gold for deciduous (baby) teeth and therefore adults don't get a pay off.

    ReplyDelete