THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE HE MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

EMERIL LaGATA cooks on NANTUCKET

LaGata, aka "the Kitty" has made another culinary masterpiece. "Just like my mama used to make." Stuffed peppers. She had to take away the plate so I wouldn't eat them all. A nice marriage of cooked peppers, beef, rice, and tomatoes with a few currants here and there and more spices than I know the name of. A light sauce over the top. Here they are still in the pot. They are going to be lunch tomorrow for me and for the kids. They love this kind of food.

2 comments:

  1. And I bet these were even better the next day as a midday snack! Maybe the Kitty is onto something and this should double as a side gig while you're up there...yeah, mon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I had one for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete